What does that mean?
Look around you. Graphic design is everywhere, sneaking in through your eyes and in to your brain, like a little graphical ninja! Before you know it, a marketing message is affecting your thoughts and emotions, and sticking around in your memory.
Great graphic design does just that. You need it to do that for your brand.
Graphic design is not just about making something look attractive, it’s about using a combination of shapes, forms, colours and fonts to make something legible, engaging and memorable. We graphic designers are problem solvers who look at the world in a different way.
I can create all the visuals aspects of your brand – just for you:
- Logo design
- Print design
- Brochure design (company brochures, sales brochures, leaflets, fliers)
- Report design and typesetting (annual reports, white papers, Public Sector / Government reports)
- Presentation design (Powerpoint, Prezi, charts, tables and diagrams)
- Illustration (infographics, web icons)
- Exhibition graphics (pop up stands, larger bespoke stands)
- Digital design (Website graphics, banners, social media graphics)
- Brand auditing (can extend to overseeing in-house and external design teams)
- Full brand identity programmes (see Brand Toolkit)
As you can see, it’s a broad spectrum of work.
The beauty of working with me is that I will ensure your branding is consistent.
Right across all media.